Delicious chocolate chip cookies that are quick and easy to make.
- 180g butter
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups self-raising flour
- 300g dark chocolate bits
- Topping (optional): milk chocolate melts, melted
- Add chocolate bits, mixing well.
- Roll teaspoons of mixture into balls, place on greased oven tray, press gently with fork.
- Bake at 180 °C for 15 minutes, or until golden.
- When cool, drizzle with melted milk chocolate.
Credit: Jackie Murley, Aspendale. Publisher unknown.